1. What is a Canvas wrap ? Canvas wraps are a Digital image printed directly onto a specially prepared smooth fine art canvas. Each image is printed using Pigment Inks that resist fading and will last a lifetime and longer. After the canvas has been printed we coat each one with a Glossy liquid that protects the finished canvas from Fading, moisture, and scratching. We then stretch each canvas onto 1 1/4 deep stretcher bars with the image wrapping around the sides. Each image is then signed on the right outer side and a wire hanger is added to each on, so when you receive them they are ready to hang!
2. What is a Photo Print ? A Photo Print is a digital image printed directly onto a prepared photo paper. We print all our images onto Moab Entrada Rag Bright paper. Its a smooth bright white surface that has excellent tonal range and beautiful color rendition. All images are printed with a one inch border around the image and are signed in pencil on the right corner.
3. Do You Mat Your Prints ? We normally prefer the images in a simple frame with a one inch border without an over mat, so the look is simple and graphic. Also the choices for matting are endless and recommend that a framer would be best suited to help you with decisions when it comes to multiple matting and framing choices. We try to keep it simple so we can spend our time looking for new and exciting Central Coast images to share with you.
4. Do you do any Framing ? We have a simple clean frame we use .It comes in four colors: Natural, Mahogany ,Cherry and Black....The frames are 1 1/2 deep and 1 inch wide.
5. What does the Frame Price Include ? It includes the taking the (Previously Purchased Print) and mounting it onto a backing board and putting the mounted print behind the glass and installed into the frame and a wire installed across the back......It is ready to hang in your Home, Office Or Business.
CHERRY, NATURAL, MAHOGANY, BLACK
CHERRY, NATURAL, MAHOGANY, BLACK
6. How do I purchase a Canvas Wrap or Fine Art Print ? Just click on any image and chose the size of Canvas Wrap Or Fine art Print you'd like.
7. How do I chose the completed Framing Option ? At the bottom of the SHOP list you will see FRAMING CHOICES. Just click on it and you will see the four color choices and then click on the color you've decided on and on the next page pick the size and also quantity needed. ALWAY REMEMBER YOU CAN CALL US AND WE CAN EASILY HELP YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
, 8. What payments do you accept? We accepted all Credit Cards and also PAYPAL.
9. How long does it take to receive my Artwork ? We start right away on your purchase and try to always have them done within three days or less. If there is any problem, we will keep you updated. We know from our own experiences that we like to know what's up and not feel like we've been forgotten. So, we are always appreciated of your business and will get your Central Coast Artwork you've chosen to you right away.
10 How do you ship? We either ship UPS or USPS which ever is the best way to get your purchase to you. All Purchases are insured and carefully packed .
11. How much is shipping ? For purchases under $100 the shipping fee is $10....for purchases under $200 the shipping fee is $15.......any purchases of $201 or more in total not including taxes is ..FREE !
12. What if I have a problem with my Purchase? Your satisfaction is important to us, so just get in touch with us and we will straighten it out or if we are unable to fix the problem we will refund your purchase if the items are returned to us in the same condition. Nothing to worry about.
13. Do you do any custom sizes? Yes, just get in touch with us.
14. who does your printing ? We do all our printing in our studio in Morro Bay.
15. I'm confused about how to chose multiple images and how to display them? We can help you with that! First check out our section:TIPS FOR DISPLAYING, You can see multiple suggestions for hanging and display and also how to chose the right sizes and complimentary pieces. We know that ultimately it is a personal choice and we are here to help you find what you want and what will work for you personally.
16. Can I hang the Canvas wrap in a bathroom ? Yes, they are well protected from moisture and are perfect for bathroom , kitchens, etc. If a stain gets on them you can easily wipe it off with a damp cloth.